RULES AND REGULATIONS OF CHAVANTECHLABS
ChavanTechLabs has established these General Rules of Conduct applicable to all employees. Other more specific rules may be enacted by the Company from time to time concerning more specific issues and areas of operation.
Clearly defined rules of conduct are necessary for the orderly operation of every company. Employees have a right to know what is expected of them. Each employee must familiarize himself or herself with all Company rules and regulations pertaining to their positions and duties.
The Company requires that each employee faithfully abide by these rules and regulations.
The following are the rules for general conduct to be followed by the employees at all time:
- ChavanTechLabs business transactions and professional affairs will be carried out in a professional and ethical manner without conflicts of interest.
- All employees must also avoid situations or transactions not specifically described herein or prohibited by law or rules.
- Our company is very aware of maintaining records; therefore, every employee must protect documents.
- Protect personal information. Store confidential or sensitive information for co-workers or clients in secure locations and make sure sensitive documents stay in a protected location.
- The company expects formal and acceptable behaviors from the employees.
- Our Company pays attention to effective communication; therefore, every employee should maintain a productive communication process during interaction with clients, stakeholders, or colleagues. Speak professionally. Avoid using slang or controversial terms while at work.
- Each employee must act in accordance with the company’s policies, orders, rules, regulations, guidelines etc. applicable from time to time.
- The duty must be performed in good faith and a brief reporting of the work done shall be informed to the supervisor
- Employees shall not reveal information of Company records to unauthorized persons.
- No employee shall knowingly submit inaccurate or untruthful information for, or on, any Company record, report or document.
- Employees shall not use Company materials or facilities for personal purposes.
- Respond to messages promptly. Respond to messages and emails in a timely manner to let your colleagues know that you received their inquiry. You don’t have to formulate a full response immediately, but you can send a quick response.